April 25, 2006

FT Special Report on Indian Infrastructure

Filed under: Infrastructure — Reuben Abraham @ 12:56 am

Today’s Financial Times is carrying a full supplement called Indian Infrastructure 2006. I read the whole thing and I assure you, it’s well worth it, if you’re even remotely interested in what I consider the biggest stumbling block in India’s continued economic growth. The online version is behind a subscription wall, but I’d strongly recommend that you buy the print version or subscribe to the 15-day free trial of the newspaper. Alternatively, if you have access to Lexis-Nexis or Factiva, you know what to do. Just make sure you read it.

1. thx a lot !!!

Comment by lars — April 25, 2006 @ 4:03 am

2. I signed up for factiva… but I don’t know what to do. Please help, thanks

Comment by Patel — April 26, 2006 @ 1:46 am

3. yeah .. I have access to Factiva and Lexis Nexis but couldnt seem to get hold of this. Any pointers?

Comment by Sameer Mehta — April 26, 2006 @ 5:19 am

4. Lars, you’re welcome.

Patel, Sameer, I’d recommend that you use a keyword search in Factiva or L-N. For example, a search for “Shinde” in Factiva will pull up the electricity sector story. Painful, I know, but that’s why I recommended getting the newspaper.

Comment by Reuben Abraham — April 26, 2006 @ 6:18 am

5. downloaded the whole report from the ft site.
    it is possible via fake registration (they’re dumb).
    if you like to have it, just drop me an email.

Comment by lars — April 26, 2006 @ 1:37 pm

6. Lars … that would be great. I went to your blog but couldnt locate an email address. mine is sameermehta100@gmail.com … I would appreciate it if you could email it to me.

thanks

Comment by Sameer Mehta — April 27, 2006 @ 12:18 am

7. Lars, I’d appreciate it if you could send that report to me as well. pratik_shah at hotmail dot com. Thanks.

Comment by Pratik Shah — April 28, 2006 @ 2:48 pm

8. Hi Lars
    Can you email the report too to giri108@hotmail.com
    Thanks a ton, a ton of Infrastructure !!!
    Giri

Comment by Guevara Giri — May 1, 2006 @ 10:49 am

9. Plz send me if anybody is having this report to my mail id kakuleela@gmail.com

Comment by krish — June 26, 2006 @ 1:19 pm